Thursday, September 25

Thursday Outing......


I made quiche this morning and I had my friend Paddy over for lunch. We enjoyed the cool breezes that have finally made there way to Florida on my front porch. It was really nice to hear the birds singing in the trees, too. After lunch, we went to the IMAX theatre at the Museum of Science and Industry, here in Tampa, to see the movie "Grand Canyon Adventure". I've included the link to the movies website here (Thursday Outing...). It was an awesome movie! Watching it on the IMAX film was amazing....I had to close my eyes sometimes when I felt like I was getting motion sickness but it was so cool and beautiful. Robert Redford narrates the movie and the Dave Matthews Band plays the music, again, so cool! It was a fun afternoon and nice to be out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com