Saturday, August 21

Vintage Cherry Shop


I recently opened up a new shop on Etsy.com that I'm calling "Vintage Cherry Shop". I have a few unique Vintage and Antique pieces of jewelry to share with you. There are some semi precious stone pieces but mostly Rhinestones and Crystal Vintage jewels.

I will confess to being no expert on Vintage Jewelry but I'm always grateful for any information that you might have to share on my pieces. I will happily provide as much information as I can on each.
This is a joint project with my lovely neighbor and friend, Paddy. She is the one who has been the collector of all these amazing Vintage pieces of jewely and I'm the one with the technology skills. We have paired up to create this little ecommerce business to use for what we call our "Tea Money"..lol.
We like to try out new tea rooms around town. The more we sell the more local tea rooms we get to support. Please check out "Vintage Cherry" when you have a few minutes to browse.


I'll be working on posting some more pieces this weekend to the shop. Thanks for taking a look.

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Vicki!! Congrats on opening your Etsy shop :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Vicki! Those peices are gorgeous! I'm off to check ou the site. Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to tell you yesterday that this vintage costume jewelry is just wonderful, in a deliciously tacky sort of way. And I mean that as a sincere compliment!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com