Sunday, March 27

Every thought about Selling?

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Become an ArtFire Pro with this link and get your 3rd month free!
 
I know that there are some people that just love Etsy.com.  I have to tell you though that I sell far more of my jewelry on Artfire.com. I think it's easier to set up a shop there and you can do it pretty much free if you just want a Basic account. I have a Pro account that has a lot more bells and whistles and for me it's worth the few bucks a month that it costs. While having a website  presence is nice, it's just so much simplier keeping up my Artfire.com shop online. Think about clicking the link above and just check it out if you've ever thought about selling online. Let me know if I can help you with any questions you might have about my experience.

1 comment:

  1. You are always out there trying to help others....you are just tooooo good, my friend. All I have done al week is PSE9 and I am going blind. Am posting everything to Climbing with a tag of Kim Klassen’s Essentials Course...one a day!Blood work came back low, low, low, NORMAL so I am good to go for 3 more months. We are off this weekend to Eloise’s 6th B’Day and Buddy is going to run in the Richmond Half Marathon. Will try to email you this week. XOXOX Genie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com