Sunday, August 21

Mosaic Monday






















I had a relaxing weekend. How about you? One of my favorite tea places closed their door this Saturday and I am so sad to see them go. I did my part and joined in on Saturday afternoon for their 50 to 80 percent off sale. I have a cute "little something" that I will wait to share on Rednesday this Wednesday.
In the meantime I am joining up with my fellow blogger over at the Dear Little Red House Blog for Mosaic Mondays. This is a fun mosaic of beads and such that I found in the flickr group I belong to. Please pop over and see all of the wonderful photographs that Mary has to share along with the other mosaic pictures linked up there.
Thanks so much for stopping by......




1 comment:

  1. I still haven't figured out how to do mosaics. Love the choices for this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com