Friday, October 25

Pink For October...


It's been awhile since I've posted anything here so I think it's time for an update.  
 

Last night, at just the right time, I went out back to water my plants.  It was just about sunset.  Looking to the West this is the beautiful Pink sky that Mother Nature had waiting for me.


I quickly ran back inside to grab my camera.  It's just a little Nikon CoolPix but I'm happy with the results.  This is my favorite shot.  I love the lone tall palm tree from the next street overIt screams "Florida" to me.


As the sun set the colors of the sky changed into wonderful shades of lavender, blue, and pink.
 

It had been a beautiful day here in Florida with the temps getting down into the 60's.  I'd had the front porch door open for most of the day enjoying the cooler fresh air.
 

Life is good! :-)

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.  I promise to come back soon.

P.S. Like you didn't already know...clicking on the photos will enlarge them into a gloriously huge size to get a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com