Tuesday, March 18

Parisian Rose Knitted Lariat Scarf


A little bit of knitting and a little crocheting...


Inspired by Lesley Stanfield's "100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet", here's a new lariat scarf design that I've added to my Etsy.com Shop. 
I was able to borrow the book from my local library.  Do you go to your library?  I love to check out books in the Fiber Arts and Beads categories.  If I find something that I really can't live without I'll then decide if I want to buy it to own it. Our local library has a great website that I can search for new titles on and then have them "sent" to my local branch where I can pop in and check it out.  The library belongs to a cooperative that even allows me to download digital books, too.  What do you enjoy about your library?

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com