Monday, May 12

Adventures at Trader Joe's


If we are "Friends" on Facebook you know that a Trader Joe's was just recently built here in town.  This past Thursday was only my second visit to a TJ's store.


These yummy little almond croissants were new to me.  They'll go on the "buy again" list.  The hardest part was waiting the 6 hours that it takes to let them sit out to thaw and rise up before I popped them in the oven.



They baked up in 25 minutes, I sprinkled a little powered sugar over the top as suggested on the packaging, and sunk my teeth into one of them while it was still warm.  My only suggestion is that they could use more "stuff" inside them.  There wasn't a whole lot of almond filling but I would still recommend adding them to your shopping list.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com