Friday, July 4

Red Gingham Mason Jar Pin Cushion


My latest creations....Decorative Pins and a Pin Cushion to match.  I just hung out at home for the 4th and worked on this cute little mason jar pin cushion.  I stayed with the color scheme of the day...Aqua blue, Red & White.


The pin cushion comes with the set of 8 decorative flower pins that are stuck in the pin cushion but I do have some extra pins available.  You'll find the pin cushion here.




I've made some other assortments of decorative flower pins. 
These cute little flower pins are sure to please any sewers, stitchers, quilters, scrapbookers or card makers. Use the pins on cork board or a bulletin board to display jewelry, pin a note, or hang a trinket.
They're available in my Etsy storefront here

I hope you had a fun 4th of July...I did!


4 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Love the Blogger Banner and windchimes.
    Those new items are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody...I appreciate your sweet comment. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you came for Rednesday!
    It's always so Cherry.....er.....cheery when you come 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melody...My pleasure...I'll try to be better about joining in.
      Vicki

      Delete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com