Tuesday, February 24

Seed Beaded Hoop Earrings

https://www.etsy.com/listing/223909607/seed-beaded-hoop-earrings-multi-colored?ref=listing-shop-header-1

Here's a couple of pairs of new earring styles that I've been working on lately.  The combination of beads is infinite.  I really like the bright colors and, of course, the black and white checkerboard look of the pair above.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/223823075/beaded-hoop-earrings-pink-white-and?ref=shop_home_active_2

This is a stunning pair, too.  I think the shades of Indian Rose, pink, and milky white fit so well with the silver tones .  I've used a Brick stitch to place every one of the glass seed beads right into their proper place.  The second earring seems to go so much faster than the first once I've figured out the pattern while creating it as I go.  Both pairs are available in my Etsy.com shop here .

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com