Tuesday, September 14

Dark Cherry Red for Rednesday.....














I've finally created a new Cherry Chick Bling Ring from a lovely glass lampwork bead that my friend, Heather, at Dragonfly Lampworks made for me ages ago. She's so wonderful about creating anything I ask for and it's always just perfect. I've put this little beauty up for sale in my Artfire.com shop. Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

Please join all of the other ladies over at "It's A Very Cherry World" who are sharing their Red with Sue and all of us for Rednesday.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki.....that is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...this is so pretty..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki,
    What a great lookin' ring!! Sure hope mama gets her new shoes. :o)
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is certainly a different style ring. You are very creative and did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so cute I think you need to wear it on your trip this weekend. It really is pretty. You never cease to amaze me with your creations. I love them all.

    Hugs,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh that is RAD... yes I just said rad.I love it...nice work...Mica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that ring is a beauty, and would be a real fashion statement for whoever wears it!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty - I'd be tempted to keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so darling Vicki! Hoping some great new shoesies land in your closet shortly!

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kinda ring..love it...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative - it's fun to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com