Saturday, November 10

Cherry Bracelet

I've placed a couple of new things up for sale in my Etsy shop recently.  I don't use Etsy much anymore but stop over and see what's new if you have the time...

A cute little Checkered and Cherries memory wire bracelet here

 A new style of Cherry earrings 





I have some rare, vintage, Mary Engelbreit Christmas pins for sale there, too.  Back in the early 90's I was a sales rep for Edith Lucas Designs who created these licensed decoupaged pins from Mary's illustration.  All three of the Christmas pins have never been out of the original packaging.  Here's the link

Thanks for stopping by...Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Ba ha ha ha ha ha! (Can you hear my maniacal laugh?) The bracelet is mine! All mine!

    Seriously, can't wait to get it! Thanks! Love your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope all is good for you. Sounds like you are busy creating. ;-)
    Hugs ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com