Wednesday, November 21

Thanksgiving Baking

Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting

Can I just say how pooped I am tonight?  I was on my feet all afternoon baking and I'm exhausted.  From my initial taste of just the cupcake I'd say these are worth it.  I found this on Pinterest a few weeks ago but there was no link to the photo credit.  I ended up Googling the recipe name and found Tracey's Culinary Adventures  blog here.  I'm sure once I get the frosting on them tomorrow they will be fabulous!

Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodle Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

This was a recipe I tried last year and it was a giant hit at the office. I even had men asking me for the recipe.  Again, another wonderful dessert I found on Pinterest here.
I now am even more Thankful  for my friend Kathy who is cooking a delicious Thanksgiving dinner and inviting me to her home to join her extended family.  I'm sure she will have spent much more time in the kitchen than I did today.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com