Tuesday, July 27

Christina's Mary Engelbreit Kitchen.....

Click to enlarge pictures
As I mentioned Monday, I went to visit with my friend, Christina, in Ft. Myers this past weekend. I took pictures of her darling ME inspired Cherry kitchen. A million years ago, before they had digital cameras, I painted the glass inserts in her corner hutch for her. She usually leaves the doors open, which is fine because you can see the designs from either side.
I've always "coveted" her Ann Estelle stand.
Part of the fun of my trip was to go pick up from her an eight piece setting of the the ME Cherry dinnerware pictured on the top shelf in this photo. Happy dance!

I'll take you around the rest of the kitchen tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined folks having such unbelievable collections of Mary’s things. It blows my mind. Walking into y’alls homes would be for me the eye bulging experience of the a child walking into a candy store Please keep on posting photos of rooms with all of the collectables in them. I LOVE looking at them overand over again....and I would give my right arm for a statue of Anne Estelle. Maybe I will walk into a gift shop and there will be one sitting there saying, “Genie, I want to go home with you!"

    Hugs,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You painted that!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! And she gave you the cherry dishes? You lucky girl! I have a set of the Always pattern and I have some oddball gardening and tea dinner plates. I did save one of each of the cup and saucer designs from each of her dinnerware patterns - lack of cupboard space. I covet the Anne Estelle stand-up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, this kitchen is full of fun and cheerfulness. I like the shelves with the black/white checks and the paintings you did on the glass doors. Both really add to the pieces of ME. Lucy girl to go home with eight place settings of those dishes. Will we see a tablescape soon? I have four place setting of ME cherry dishes, but it is a different design. I'm working on a tablescape to share soon. Just waiting on a recent purchase on eBay. I look forward to more photos of Christina's kitchen. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is so cute - every bit of it! Thanks for showing and sharing.
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? What a tease.lol. LOVE THe PAINTING u did on the glass. So jealous.. Cant' wait til tomorrow... mishelle

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com