Thursday, November 4

Cindy's Mornin Glories Store
















Cindy has once again opened up her Mornin Glories shop for all the ladies to show off their fine merchandise for the next two days.  Please stop by, say hello to our shopkeeper and see what the other ladies have to share with us all.

Click Image to Enlarge



















I call this my "Olive Garden" bracelet and earrings set. The colors are olive and the flowers remind be of a garden. What were you thinking? Lasagna and breadsticks? Are you hungry now? ;-)
This is OOAK Artisan Designed jewelry created with glass lampwork beads, Czech glass leaves/flowers and glass seed beads. The bracelet measures 8.25 inches in length and the earrings are about 2" long.
You can find this charming jewelry for sale here.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning friend..the scones were delish!!This bracelet is so cute..I wish I had money..I would be your best buyer!! Love them!

    Hugs and love..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com