Sunday, November 28

M.E. Monday

Welcome, again to Mary Engelbreit Monday. Please join us and post the link to your blog with the related Mary Engelbreit pictures to share with everyone. It can be a ME licensed product or something that was "inspired" by Mary Engelbreit's artwork. It "should" be a photo that you took of something that you own. We're flexible here....let's have fun above all else.

Yesterday I downloaded this very cute ME Santa Claus screen display to my laptop from Mary's website. It's free and it makes me smile when I look at my computer. I "spruced" the photo up with graphics from Picnik's website...for free.
















Here's some of my ME Christmas Stash this year. The one trip I made out on Black Friday was to Michaels where I bought the Fried Egg Flower Christmas Wrap and the ME Penguin Wrap. I've almost finished up my Christmas box for the box exchange with Sarah from Hyacinths For The Soul. We've agreed to mail them off on Dec. 1st. After she's had a chance to receive it I can then share pictures of the box that I designed for her. Lucky for me she's a MacKenzie-Childs and Mary Engelbreit fan. I look forward to seeing what she designed.

Once you've posted your picture come back and add your link in Mr. Linky below. Please share the link back to my blog so that everyone can take part in sharing their post and picture.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these Christmas ME items! I am headed to Michaels tomorrow! Thank also for hosting this such fun day! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, I'm going to Michaels today. Hope there are some things left. ;-)
    Thanks for the mention. I'm looking forward to our Christmas box exchange. Mine for you is still a work in progress.
    Thanks for hosting. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got mine posted, too! I LOVE your Mary days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FORGIVE ME PLEASE....I have not forgotten you gals. I just have had a bit too much on the old plate to be posting. Will rejoin you all very soon. Happy Holidays....Genie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com