Thursday, November 11

Shopping at Mornin Glories
















It's Thursday so that means Cindy has once again opened up her Mornin Glories shop for all the ladies to show off their fine merchandise for the next two days. Please stop by, say hello to our shopkeeper and see what the other ladies have to share with us all.


















Today I am sharing a charming little earrings and watch combination. These lovely little lentil shaped, glass lampwork beads remind me of Mary Engelbreit's Cottage roses. I paired them up with Swarovski crystals and black/white stripe lampwork beads to complete the watch. The watch measures 8" in length and is very easy to put on with the large ornate toggle clasp. $40
The co-ordinating earrings are the same little lentil shaped Cottage Rose lampwork beads finished off with asst. Swarovski crystal wire wrapped dangles. $25 pair
I hope just the right lady comes through the shop today and finds them irresistible. This is where you can find them if Cindy's busy with another customer.

1 comment:

  1. Love the watch and earrings. Am wondering if you could make a medical alert bracelet. I don't like the clunky ones I have found and I really need one as I am diabetic. Just asking.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com