Thursday, July 4

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday.  If you happen to have a little time on the computer and feel like shopping please check out some of the latest designs that I've added to my storefront.


  Poppy Flower Heart Purse Charm/Zipper Pull

 Cherry Lampwork Beaded Watch

Very Cherry Bracelet

Pastel Cherries Flower Lampwork Beaded Earrings

 Pink Cottage Rose Bracelet Watch

 Checkered Poppy Flower Memory Wire Bracelet

 Pink Poppy Flower Lampwork Earrings
 Pink Poppy Flower Heart Pendant

Thanks for stopping by. Clicking on the photos should take you directly to the item in my Artfire.com shop 
You can, also, see the various pieces on my website at www.CherryChickJewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com