Sunday, September 4

Pinterest Addiction...what is it?

I share with you today an excellent tutorial on what "Pinterest" is all about. I came across this informative blog this morning titled "The Blog Stylist". Bree pretty much explains in easy terms what the Pinterest site is about. A few friends have asked me to explain it. From now on I will direct them to this post.
I learned something new today from having read the post.  If you want to find out if any of your blog or website images have been pinned on Pinterest all you need to do is use this URL, replacing the cherrychickjewely.bloglist.com with your own domain name...
You'll then be able to see where your images have been pinned to. Kinda cool...right?

Source: flickr.com via Cherry on Pinterest

I'm  off now to grocery shop for stuff to make these little cuties. Enjoy your Sunday!
Update....here's the link to the recipe for the Tiny Almond Cherry Tea Cakes pictured above.

3 comments:

  1. Vicki, I want to know how to make these. Cute idea!
    Hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, I was just wondering how to start with Pinterest. I have requested an invite, but I have never received anything. Is there something that I should do. I appreciate your help. Thank you and I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out! Glad you liked the post :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com