Sunday, June 24

Rain, Rain, and more Rain

It's been raining for days now so I've been hanging out in the house all weekend.  Nothing like staying home to make you be creative.


I did have only the radio on but then they kept talking about tornado warnings so I turned the television on.  It looks like tropical storm Debbie is skirting by us, thus all of the rain today.


We'll have warnings for another hour and a half. I miss my sunshine but then again we need the rain.  Rainy days do not make for good photographs either.


Here are a couple of pieces that I put for sale this weekend. 


I was thinking about making a bracelet like this but then I took it apartAs it ends up, I made earrings but that won't be photographed until I have some sun.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

 



 

4 comments:

  1. You jewelry is so cute. Sorry about all the rain, but look at what you accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it was your idea to take it apart; no Northern influence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those first earrings! I think you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! That makes it sound like I don't like the others, but I do, I do, I do! Wish I could buy them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com