Saturday, January 19

Hearts & Cherries


It's time to think about Hearts and Valentine's Day.  I'm really loving this new aqua blue and red color combination that I recently used for this cute heart necklace.


So how cute is this lampwork glass bead with a Cherry Heart on it??  I've made it up into a one of a kind bracelet with the perfect Heart toggle clasp.


How about a little Cottage Rose Heart shaped Purse charm or zipper pull.  It would look cute on a backpack, too.


Here's a pair of American Artisan handcrafted Cottage Rose embellished black hearts that I've used to create these fabulous Valentine's Day earrings. 

 
 I've added a number of new earrings designs that would make cute little Valentine's Day gifts, too.  


Thanks for stopping by...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com