Monday, August 18

Crocheted Cuff Bracelets



Something totally new! This time I've designed a few crocheted cuff bracelet.  Bright colors, beads and whimsy...what more could you want?  These are truly one of a kind, whimsical, statement bracelets. Lots of hours involved in creating these beaded pieces of fiber art. 

Little cherries, scalloped and picot beaded edges all made by hand.  I started out with some mercerized cotton thread, slipped on some beads, sewed on a few buttons and this is what I ended up with.  Cheeky Cherry Red bracelet here 


I'm calling this cuff bracelet "Urban Aqua Blue & Red".  My "hand model" shows you how one of these crocheted cuff bracelets would look on your wrist.  I'm loving this color combination and all the little dangle bits!  This design can be found here.
As always, thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com