Saturday, November 8

Cherry Chick Trunk Show & New Designs


Last Sunday my friend, Kathy, was kind enough to host  a Trunk Show event for me in her home.  It was an intimate group but I think a good time was had by all who attended.  Many of my newest designs were snatched up to be treasured for years to come.  It's always wonderful to see my clients face to face.  Mucho Thank You's to all who joined us.

Yellow Bird Beaded Bracelet

I have been working hard at creating all kinds of new designs in time for the Holiday Season. Despite selling many of my newest creations, here's just a few of  the things that you'll find in my Artfire.com storefront. 

 Heart Beaded Necklace




 
Midnight Flowers Lampwork Glass Bracelet

Poppy Flower Beaded Bracelet

Three Strand Cherry Bracelet

Red Heart Necklace

Black & White Earrings with Heart

Wooden Hearts Bracelet



Bohemian Bird Bracelet with Copper

Birds and Flower Silver Chain Necklace

Silver Chain Boho Necklace with Red Bird

Key to My Heart Beaded Necklace

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what's new.  Come back soon as I'll be adding more creations to share with you.



2 comments:

  1. Love the wooden hears bracelet but can't find it in your shop. Was it sold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy...at the time I made this blog post I had not yet put the bracelet in my storefront. I'm sorry for the delay but you will find it in my Artfire.com shop here as of 11-19.
      http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/10313172
      I'm sorry for the slow response, too, as I just saw your comments.

      Delete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com