Saturday, October 20

A New Mary Engelbreit Collection


I'm happy to be able to share that next week Mary Engelbreit Studios will be offering a new collection of Cherry Chick Jewelry.  Yepper.....looks like they sold a few things and they've asked me to come up with some more cuteness.  I, of course, was happy to offer up 17 new designs to add to the limited edition collection that is being sold on Mary's website.  So keep a look out next week for the darling Cottage Rose Pendant pictured above along with some matching extra cute Cottage Rose earrings that will be available here. 

I have a few new designs available for sale in my Artfire.com store.  The "Aqua Swirl" earrings pictured above are the most wonderful shade of blue. Here
While poking around Pinterest this week I came up with an idea for beaded ribbon bookmarks.  Here's the Cherry version. Here
Here's the Flower version of my new beaded ribbon bookmarks. Here

That's enough cuteness for today. But if you're inclined to want to see more peek over to the right in my Artfire.com storefront.



1 comment:

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com