Wednesday, March 11

Mary Engelbreit Cherry Chair Pincushion Destash Sale


I continue to weed through things and destash items that I've never used and no longer need.  I'm willing to pass this too cute Mary Engelbreit (almost vintage) Collectible Pincushion, with a set of Cherry Chick decorative pins included, on to someone who will give it a good home. Love that Cherry print fabric and please note that when removed the seat cushion hides a little space for storing notions.


It comes new in the box to you and it's never been used.  I must tell you though that the little checkerboard ribbon that might have been on the box at one time is not there.  I'm not sure that I ever had it.



I've searched the internet and I haven't seen another one like it currently for sale anywhere.  This design dates back to 2001 according to the label on the box.




Pictured below is the set of decorative flower sewing pins that I will be shipping along with the Collectible Cherry Chair pincushion.


You'll find them in my Esty.com shop here until it has sold.  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!


1 comment:

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com