Tuesday, March 10

Mary Engelbreit Pincushion De-stash & More





I recently placed this too cute little Mary Engelbreit, somewhat  "vintage" circa 2001, Collectible Pincushion in my Etsy shop as I work on destashing, a.k.a. hoarding, a few things.  I've included a set of my decorative pins in shades of colors that I think will compliment the pincushion. You'll find it here


How do you like my New/improved display cards for my decorative sewing pins?  So much cuter and easier to prepare over the old hand sewn leaves on felt.  All my new sets of fancy flower pins will come on the new display cards.

Update!! No sooner did I place the notice on my Facebook page...the pincushion sold.  I have a few more equally charming, new in the box, Mary Engelbreit pincushions from Dritz that I am working on photographing and will put them up for sale soon.

Please check back if you are interested in one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com