Tuesday, May 12

Pickford's Sundries Lives On.......

My friend Paddy and I went this afternoon to have lunch at the remodeled Pickford's Sundries that is now the Cafe & Bakery on Hillsborough Avenue. Having lived here in Tampa for many years, I have always thought this was a really cute little pink building that somebody should make into something. Well finally, it has been restored and it's the cutest little cafe & bakery now.
I had a delicious Roast Beef sandwich and a Cherry Coke. Paddy said her BLT was great, too. The sandwiches were so filling that we didn't have room for any of the yummy lookng dessert but we will make another trip there just to have dessert. Their breakfast menu looked awesome, too. The blog title above will link you to their website. They're open Tuesday-Saturday.


After lunch we ventured down to the new IKEA store that opened last week in Ybor City. It's my first trip to an IKEA store. Pretty cool stuff. I'd love a red kitchen like the one pictured above. I'd love a craft room designed with all of their cool storage units. It's a huge place and we did plenty of walking. The temperature was a little warm for our taste but it's a cool place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com