Sunday, September 26

M.E. Monday.....


Welcome, again, to Mary Engelbreit Monday. Please join us and post the link to your blog with the related Mary Engelbreit pictures to share with everyone. It can be a ME licensed product or something that was "inspired" by Mary Engelbreit's artwork. It "should" be a photo that you took of something that you own. We're flexible here....let's have fun above all else.

Once you've posted your picture come back and add your link in Mr. Linky below. Please share the link back to my blog so that everyone can take part in sharing their post and picture.
















This is the front of my refrigerator filled with Mary magnets. I cross stitched the three tea pots on this really lightweight almost paper like canvas.

















All of these go in this.........
A million years ago, when I was a manufacturers rep, I sold this line of Mary Engelbreit purses and accessories from Nordic House Designs. It was a really fun line of products with things like luggage, raincoats/hats, assorted bags, and umbrellas made out of a coated cotton so that it's water resistant. My stuff is pretty worn out now but I still get compliments when I carry my ME purses.


I got a wonderful surprise today when the letter carrier came to my front porch. My fabulous "win" from Nancy's Birthday Giveaway arrived. Amazing as it is there is nothing in the "gift" that I already have. I know....hard to believe! I love it all, too! ;-) Mucho thanks to Nancy over at "Silly Stitching".

Well....thanks for stopping by and please join us and share you favorite ME things.

5 comments:

  1. Vicki, I adore your handbag and little purses. I imagine you do get compliments. Hang on to these wonderful pieces!
    Happy Week! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki...How lucky were you to have that job. What I want to know is: Which came first...the chicken or the egg? Did you love of M.E. come BEFORE the job or after.

    Hugs,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, lucky you! I love everything M.E., too - and my frig is covered with magnets, too!

    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by today! I have run out of ME items to blog about, apparently my pool of Mary collectibles is not nearly as deep as many others. I do love her stuff and still miss that magazine, I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they should come back with those purses...I would buy one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com