Sunday, April 24

M E Monday

Welcome again to Mary Engelbreit Monday. Please join us and post the link to your blog with the related Mary Engelbreit pictures to share with everyone. It can be a ME licensed product or something that was "inspired" by Mary Engelbreit's artwork. It "should" be a photo that you took of something that you own. We're flexible here....let's have fun above all else.

In my office/studio I have this old Mary Engelbreit magnet display board that I use on the back of a closet door.  If I recall correctly it was given to me by one of my customers who had a retail store at the time. I've always enjoyed it for hanging varies mementos from it as you can see. The chair of bowlies is one that I needlepointed on plastic canvas to make it into a magnet.

Now it's your turn....Once you've posted your pictures come back and add your link to the link tool below. Please share the link back to my blog so that everyone can take part in sharing their post and pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Vicki, cute message board. Hope you had a delightful Easter. What was in your basket?
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com