Sunday, April 10

ME Monday....

Welcome again to Mary Engelbreit Monday. Please join us and post the link to your blog with the related Mary Engelbreit pictures to share with everyone. It can be a ME licensed product or something that was "inspired" by Mary Engelbreit's artwork. It "should" be a photo that you took of something that you own. We're flexible here....let's have fun above all else.


I thought I would share a little Spring and Easter with everyone this week. I honestly don't recall when I got this Spring Mary Englebreit tin but I do think it's charming.
Here's a few Chinese Take Out paper containers for Easter that I recently found at Michaels. I think they'll be really cute filled with green paper "grass" and treats.
I've had this cute little Easter tin for years and I still think it's one of my favorites.
Last, but not least, I have this darling little Easter bunny pail to share with everyone.  It's on my desk in my office right now filled with pastel wrapped Hershey kisses.
Now it's your turn....Once you've posted your pictures come back and add your link to the link tool below. Please share the link back to my blog so that everyone can take part in sharing their post and picture.





3 comments:

  1. Vicki, I don't own one M.E. Easter tin. Now how did that happen? I think I'll check Michaels tomorrow for some of those little cartons. Didn't see them last time I was at Michaels. That spring tin w/ Ann Estelle in the garden reminds me of the paper doll I shared today.
    Hope you have a terrific week! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO need to get my Easter stuff out...I love it all, even have obne of the square tins, but that bunny pail at the end???? OMG!!!! Where did you get that????? By the way, Hobby Lobby has a ton of fun summer and garden ME stuff if you have a Hobby Lobby by you.....:) Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not gotten my Easter stuff out yet. What's wrong with me? I'm going to have Worker Bee get up in the rafters/attic and get it down. I love your spring tin. I have the little bucket. Missed the cute containers at Michaels. Have that Happy Easter tin as a t-shirt iron on. Somewhere. Hey! Do you want it? When I find it I can send it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com