Monday, October 4

Check Your "Boo-bies" Bracelet

I'm joining up with Rachelle and all of the other wonderful bloggers today for "Feature Yourself Friday" please click over and see what everyone else has to share on her wonderful blog. Also, sharing with the ladies over at While He Was Napping Blog who are having an October Spectacular Halloween Link Party. Please join us and share your Halloween related post.

As most people know, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I purchased this cute lampwork beads set from my friend, Heather over at Dragonfly Lampworks, who donated the proceed to the Breast Cancer Prevention Fund, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Using this charming set of 5 kiln-annealed beads I have created a whimsical bracelet by adding assorted Swarovski Crystal beads and silver findings.

The adorable ghost features a mini pink heart on her bootie. There is a "pink ribbon" on the clear/orange bead. This "Boo-bie" bracelet measures 8" in length. The lampwork beads are pretty chunky and take up space when you wrap the bracelet around your wrist.

Lampwork Bead Sizes: Ghost Focal (20mm x 24mm), Tab Pumpkins (14mmx17mm), Disc Accents (5mmx12mm)
I have placed this bracelet in my Artfire.com Shop.

3 comments:

  1. As usual, this is a gorgeous braclet!! Love the tin behind the pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I saw a bumper sticker one day that said Save The TaTas! and it cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com