Friday, November 26

The Elves Have Been Busy

Please stop over and see what the ladies are sharing on Fingerprints on the fridge this Friday.

I was pretty good for Thanksgiving until it came to dessert time. That pumpkin swirl cheesecake put me over the edge. I was home by 8 pm, asleep by 8:30 pm but back up again at 10 pm. That turkey just puts me to sleep! I'm proud to say I brought no leftovers home. How did you do?
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
I had some time to play and create this little Smilebox presentation to feature some of CC Christmas Jewelry for 2010. Enjoy the Holiday music, too.

3 comments:

  1. Vicki, I confess, I brought home leftovers. Turkey and brussle sprouts were dinner tonight. Later a piece of pie. ;-)
    Your Smile Box presentation is wonderful. Such fun to see your creative talents and the different M. E. boxes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie..we do have leftovers..but we still have a lot here at the house to eat them up!

    The video was awesome girl! I bet that took a while to do!! Thanky you for the card..loved it. I need to use the internet more than I do for stuff like that. I just hate spam..and I am afraid if I sign up for something..I will get bombarded with junk.

    Have a great weekend..hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wonderful music and great pictures are a delight. Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com